Museum of Folk Art, Szentendre
Also called the house of the bell ringer, the building is the oldest rustic building in Szentendre. It was originally built as a school in 1779, later it was used as a teacher's apartment. From 1845, it was used by the bell ringer of the city. The walls and beams of the house are the original from the 18th century.
Since 1977, it houses the Museum of Folk Art where there is a permanent exhibition on dolls dressed in folk costumes.