Horváth House, Balatonfüred
Located in the Reform Era suburb of Balatonfüred and built in 1796-98, the late Baroque (Zopf) style building always served hospitality purposes. It was build by the Horváth family for welcoming Hungarian noblemen. Today it has shops on the ground floor, flats and a guest house on the first floor.
But the building is not only important because of its appearance and age but because it was the location of the first Anna-ball. There is a plaque on the wall commemorating the famous event: "The first Anna-ball, dedicated to Krisztina "Anna" Horváth, was held here in 1825. She met her later husband, Ernő Kiss, one of the Martyrs of Arad at this ball."
In a 2013, a wine gallery was opened in the more than 200 years old cellar of the house. The disabled access friendly gallery aims to show the local wine culture to the visitors.