Saint Andrew's Church, Szentendre
Izbég is an area of Szentendre that was a separate village a few centuries ago. The Baroque church was originally built in 1738 for the Serbian Orthodox community but it has been used by the Catholics since 1948. It was reshaped many times since its construction so today it is not as ornamented as it once was.
The pews were brought here from the Regnum Marianum Church in Budapest that was destroyed during Socialism. The frescoes were painted by Ernő Jeges, a member of the Szentendre Artist's Colony. The main altarpiece depicts Saint Andrew, Saint Peter and Saint john the Baptist.