Kisfaludy Gallery, Balatonfüred
The 19th century building was originally rented by Lázár Neumann who operated a restaurant here. It was also the location of other restaurants up until 1914, when it was transformed into a "moving theatre" housing a plays and a cinema. The theatre opened its gates for the audience in 1922 and the cinema was operating here until 2004.
The building was renovated in 2004 and opened again under the moniker Kisfaludy Gallery which houses temporary exhibitions, concerts and other events.