Reformed Church and Bell Tower, Tihany
Walking on Batthyány Street, we will not get a good view of the Baroque, towerless, Reformed church built in 1793, but if we go to the bell tower we will see a nice panorama which includes the church. The protected monuments was completely renovated between 1996 and 2000.
The bell tower, also a protected monument, was originally built of wood but it was rebuilt in 1888 to structure which is a shingle roof standing on four white stone columns, covering a bronze bell.
The building of the parish is located between the church and the bell tower.